DEEP STARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

美穂が熱い!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mihowa

Mihowa

Favorite member : Jun

美穂が熱い!                Empty
PostSubject: 美穂が熱い!     美穂が熱い!                EmptyJuly 31st 2012, 8:24 pm

Hi dear BLACKERS!

As DEEP STARS's admin、 I show you the good example: I introduce myself (« Let me introduce myseeeeeeelf、nice to meet you Mr Deaaaaath、if you wanna make me fly hiiiiigh、let me know in good tiiiiiiiime » ♪)

So、 here you have to call me Miho。 Mihowa because Syu call me like that、 and it is for he know who I am thanks to my pseudo。 I don't like my real name so you will not know it. I'm 19、 I live in the north of France、 I have my driving license for 1 year and I'm very proud because it was difficult for me。 But now I'm comfortable when I drive and that's good!

DIO was one of the first band I knew when I listened Japanse Rock and Visual Kei for the first time。 I didn't like « M » but I was impressed about the universe of the band、 so I still continued to listen。 My favorites songs are « CARRY DAWN » (of course)、 and « Fuzai toiu genjitsu e »。 I'm the first creator of BLACK LINE facebook fanpage、 and although there is competition with other fanpage I'm not ready to give up。 I am a person who is moving forward、 even if it takes time。 And I know what I can do。

I am a person who likes to manage things。 I'm the creator of Satsuki official French Street Team and I'm really proud to have succeeded。 It's hard but when we want、 we can。 I don't know satisfy me with only one thing、 so I want to do something for BLACK LINE because。。。 Bacause they are perfect ♥ I love Japanese punctuation、 particulary points、 commas and semicolons。 I know it's stange、 but I fount this beautiful。 I am someone who is open-minded musically。 I listen to Satsuki、 BLACK LINE、 ONE OK ROCK。。。 and Rihanna、 David Guetta、 Enigma、 SHAKA PONK (aaaaah!) and many many other bands/singers。

Syu soon babies!
Back to top Go down
http://VIsual-Miho.skyblog.com
kazu-kireta

kazu-kireta

Favorite member : Mikaru

PostSubject: Re: 美穂が熱い!     美穂が熱い!                EmptyAugust 1st 2012, 1:58 am

congrats again for make this forum!!!
I'll join here as usual contributor, but do feel free to request about anything like always, I'll do my best
Back to top Go down
Mihowa

Mihowa

Favorite member : Jun

PostSubject: Re: 美穂が熱い!     美穂が熱い!                EmptyAugust 1st 2012, 9:28 am

Thank you, I will contact you asap!
Back to top Go down
http://VIsual-Miho.skyblog.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 美穂が熱い!     美穂が熱い!                Empty