DEEP STARS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Live of the 6th august 2012 at the Live-Bar : The doors (Tokyo)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
juka-fan

juka-fan

Favorite member : Mikaru

Live of the 6th august 2012 at the Live-Bar : The doors (Tokyo) Empty
PostSubject: Live of the 6th august 2012 at the Live-Bar : The doors (Tokyo)   Live of the 6th august 2012 at the Live-Bar : The doors (Tokyo) EmptyAugust 9th 2012, 4:29 pm

I went to Black Line live the 6th august, some of their fan were in Yukata.
Black Line arrive about 15 minutes after the live of Yuina (WORLD WRAP WORLD).

Syu was the first on the scene, he saluted the public and took place behind drums, after Jun came and Yudai. Mikaru was the last on the scene after one minute ( ~) of wait. There clothes were beautiful yukata (for men), the singer put his hands on his sleeves during the begining of SHOW TIME, and he finnally took the micro.

All of the fan were dancing, there was a very good atmosphere!

No time to aplause, they directly started FOXY, the rythmic was very good , Yudai and Jun exchange their places (fans too, to follow their favorite member), Mikaru's voice was very good!

After that, Mikaru said pervs things... www he spoke about the yukata, he said that he like yukata (for woman) because when they are bending, he can see all the line of the ass and tight (XD) . he spoke also about Hanabi (fire work).

He motivated the public, he scream (death voice) accompagned by the members, and they started STAR ROAD.

PLAYLIST :

-SHOW TIME

-FOXY

- STAR ROAD

- TWIGHT-LIGHT

- DEEP INSIDE

After they saluted the public and leaved the scene. (Mikaru was the first) The live was really hot and fun!

After the live I spoke with Syu and Yudai, BIG NEWS : Syu can't do Obi because he is stupid www , European tour looks..... in their projects (we just have to wait the confirmation of Torpedo) . when I asked them to come in France Syu said "Ah, we will come!"

here some pictures of the live (sorry for the bad quality) :

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

my cheki :

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I hope to see them again the 12th august! ^.^

Back to top Go down
http://ameblo.jp/manonblog/

Live of the 6th august 2012 at the Live-Bar : The doors (Tokyo)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DEEP STARS :: 【☆2】STARS ARE BACK! :: 【☆2】★7-
Jump to: